Friday, May 29, 2009

Pray for the people of the Amazon!

I am sure many of you have seen even on the news in the US the flooding going on here in Brazil.  I mentioned in my previous blog that Santarém where I live is flooded in some parts.  The river has started to go down finally, praise the Lord, but we still need to continue praying.  Many people in the river communities lost their homes and have been left with nothing.  The Paz church made a short video to show some of the flooding.  Please watch this video and remember to pray for these people.  Also, please visit www.projectamazon.org if you would like to donate to help those who have lost everything.

    

1 comment:

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

Has the weather improved? I sure hope so! I'll keep you and the people of Brazil in my prayers, girl.